When having junk hauled away, their our a couple of factors to take into consideration when budgeting your project. No matter if your looking to get rid of a couch, a shed, clean out your garage or need multiple dump truck loads haul off, budgeting your project and what you are getting for your money should be taken into consideration.
Pricing Junk Removal
Here’s some examples of how to budget getting junk removed For you:
What is the cost for a dumpster rental?
- Dumpster Rental cost will vary depending on locations, the size of the dumpster, material being disposed of and rental days.
- Pricing in most cases will cover everything but will charge more is over a certain ton, and surcharges on certain material.
- the national average for a dumpster rental can rage between $300-$600 (you’ll need to call your local dumpster rental company to find out the cost in your area
- The best way to get get rid of Junk or Rent a 10 cubic yard dumpster by the professionals at Junk Buddy
Cost of Full Service Junk Removal
- Full Service junk removal is typically the best option you have your junk hauled away.
- A professional junk removal service will charge based on volume your clutter will take up in their dump truck.
- Pricing will typically cover 1 or more junk removal specialist that will remove the junk, loading, fuel, and disposal cost. Average pricing will range between $120-$700 in dump trucks considering all the work is done for you we believe this is where you”ll get the most bang for your buck!
- We believe your best choice to get rid of junk is to book with us at Junk Buddy. It will save your frustration, back breaking work and time! best of all we are local and offer great up front pricing for you.
What to consider when hiring a junk removal service.
- We understand budgeting and service is important, but more importantly is to hire a professional service.
- You want a license and insured company this protects you. these companies in most cases are found on google 1st page or Bing
- check google reviews. 4 to 5 stars are the best to go with.
Two Ways to Remove Junk
There are two ways to easily get your junk removed:
- Let the professionals take care of it all!
- Rent a dumpster and remove the junk yourself
- If you have the manpower and will to do it this may be the most convenient method for you!
- No need to make runs to the dump or rent a truck and drive it around all day.
- Simply set up your appointment, Junk Buddy will drop off the dumpster and then when its full they will haul it away for you.
Pricing out junk removal is easy with in person quotes and what you get for the service. Junk Buddy is a Professional Junk Removal and hauling services in Pinellas County and Tampa Bay. We offer convenient affordable options.
We are a local professional junk pick up service to provide amazing service and make your life easier. We handle single item furniture removal, haul away yard waste, construction debris, provide light demo work such as shed removal, carpet removal, hot tub removal, cabinet removal, playground removal, and bulk trash removal.
Book online today!
- Select your two-hour arrival window.
- Our junk removal specialist will arrive ready to work.
- Free quote, we get started and haul away the junk!
Friendly, uniformed gentlemen will come to you, do all the lifting for you, clean up and haul away your junk. It includes same day service, labor, post job sweep up, time saver, cost-effective, and dump fee.
We can help you. Junk Buddy serves Pinellas County, Tampa, and New Port Richey, and we will provide a free, no-obligation on-site estimate. When you call us, our friendly customer service can give you a rough estimate of prices based on your information you provide, but it’s our truck team who will provide an accurate quote when they arrive. You can book online or call us at 1-877-910-JUNK. Sit back and relax while our truck team handles the hard work and hauls your junk away.