Whether you’re decluttering your home, or starting a construction project, our dumpster rental service may be the perfect solution for your needs. Not only is our dumpster rental pricing highly competitive, we also offer 1 day, 2-3 day, and 3-5 day rental options. Check out how our family-friendly Rent-a-Buddy dumpsters makes it simple to clean up by watching our dumpster rental video below. If you have questions about our dumpster rental drop-off service, please call us at 727-729-9765 or check out dumpster rental frequently asked questions.
Dumpster Rental Details
$350 base price per day*
- Rental Options: 1-day, 2-3 day, 3-5 day (max)
- Disposal Fees: included
- Hauling Fuel: included
- Size: Trailer 10 Cubic Sq. Yards (12 x 6 x 4)
*Construction Debris: add $50
Benefits of Rent-a-Buddy Dumpster Rental Drop-Offs
First, we explain how it works up-front and give you a one-time, flat fee for your dumpster rental. Your total cost will incorporate disposal fees, hauling fuel, and the actual dumpster itself. We calculate this into one total to make it more convenient and stress-free for you. Plus, you know precisely what you are paying for.
Here are some other benefits of using our dumpster rental service:
- Our dumpsters are driveway safe and won’t leave behind any damaged concrete.
- Dumpsters provide easy access for loading junk and debris.
- No need to rent a truck or find a method to transport the dumpster.
- Hassle-free scheduling available for dumpster drop-off.
How Dumpster Rental Works
Cleaning out your garage or starting a major project has never been easier. The approximate volume of our rental dumpsters is ten cubic yards, which is the perfect size to handle any tough job.
Here is how our process works:
- Look at our up-front pricing above and call for a drop-off window.
- Our Junk Buddy driver will give you a courtesy call when he is on the way.
- We will work with you to find the perfect spot to put down the dumpster. Don’t worry: our dumpsters are driveway friendly.
- Once dropped off, you fill it up until you run out of junk or the dumpster is packed.
- We have three dumpster rental time packages: 1 day, 2-3 day, and 3-5 day
Dumpster Rental Frequently Asked Questions
In general, one of the hardest parts about renovating and decluttering is finding a way to transport massive objects and loads of construction debris. At Junk Buddy, we offer a convenient alternative to our full-service junk rental. Our dumpster rental program is perfect for removing old furniture, yard waste, and more. Our dumpsters are large enough to maximize your time and effort.
How big is your dumpster?
Trailer 10 Cubic Sq. Yards (12 x 6 x 4)
Do I still need to pay the dump?
No, the Disposal Fee is included.
Where counties do you service?
We service the Tampa Bay counties of Pinellas and Hillsborough County.
Do you take construction debris?
Yes, please add $50 to rental cost for construction debris to cover our hauling and disposal costs.
How many days can I rent your dumpster?
We have three convenient options to rent a dumpster: 1 day, 2-3 day and 3-5 days.
You Can Count on Junk Buddy
Here at Junk Buddy, you can count on our dedication to provide high-quality services that get the job done right. Our mission is to help our surrounding communities and positively impact those around us.
We are proud to offer top-of-the-line junk removal and dumpster rental services that make your life easier and less stressful.You can help spread the Junk Buddy message by choosing us for your next dumpster rental or full-service junk removal. Whatever the job may be, our team of experts are set to take on your junk removal challenge.